Sunday, July 9, 2017

Awesome Teacher and Preschool Resources

First I did a search on eBay and Amazon for teacher supplies. Then I did a search on preschool songs on Youtube.

That was the most helpful because I found a preschool video blogger that shared one of the most awesome resources and that is:

Teachers pay Teachers. This way I don't have to go reinvent everything. There are so many creative artists out there making stuff and they are sharing it with others for a small fee. It's a great resource.

Then, I joined several preschool teacher support groups on the Facebook. And from this I have learned about even more resources, besides Pinterest, and I found this one today:

Pocket of Preschool.

I am definitely going to use ideas from all of these places and we are going to have a great first year of Preschool at Kids at Play!

And also this weekend, I talked to two experts in the field here locally that are going to help mentor me 😂 that makes me the most happy and brings me tears of joy. I love the strong independent women in my life that support me and help me along this journey.