Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Crossing my t's and Dotting my i's

So, these last few days I have been busy getting all the city permits required for having my little preschool at home. 

I was going to do it in my basement but that room wasn't suitable because it only had one exit. So, we are doing it in the main level spare room and that's a really nice space, too and very bright, which I like, and I just met with the city fire marshal and he approved it!




Now, one more thing to do and that's get finger printed for my back ground check and I am good to go!

This is so exciting!




I went to the local Police Department for my fingerprinting and it wasn't intimidating or scary afterall. Friendly officer did the fingerprinting for me, and gave my little guy a lollipop that read: Police Officers are my friends and a little police officer badge sticker!